Navigating the online protection of your brand and intellectual property assets can be complicated but our team of experienced lawyers regularly represents individuals, entrepreneurs, and large corporations before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the U.S. Copyright Office, and works with lawyers in other countries.
From our Pittsburgh office, we assist you with strategic counseling to help ensure your brand and your IP are protected online. We not only consider current abuse, but potential abuse as well when developing your brand protection strategy. We also assist you with enforcement of your IP.
Download Our FREE Tips For Protecting Your Online Brand
- Register your intellectual property to help protect you from counterfeiters
- Register your brands with e-commerce sites to help enforce your rights
- Verify the authenticity of your product
- Implement a distribution plan for your product
- Monitor online marketplaces and social media in order to identify potential counterfeiters