412.741.8400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
E-commerce platforms have become an ideal storefront for counterfeit products.
They provide a space for online counterfeiters to connect with potential customers at a low cost. Most counterfeiters falsely represent themselves by:
- Using the brand or product name.
- Taking photos, videos and/or messaging from the seller’s website.
- Implementing a bait & switch technique – marketing themselves as an authentic product at a reduced price and then shipping counterfeit products that are poorly manufactured and unsafe.
How can Ference Law help me protect my product?
- We can start working to protect your product as soon as you contact us.
- We work with you to identify your current protections. (Registered or unregistered)
- We work to increase your protections.
- We ensure your brand is protected globally.
- We stop counterfeiters from ripping off your product.
- We file cases against these third-party sellers on Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, AliExpress and other online selling platforms.
- We have shutdown thousands of fraudulent seller sites.
- We create programs to handle litigation against fraudulent sellers on an affordable basis.
If you believe your brand or product has been subject to counterfeiters, please fill out the form below and a Ference & Associates attorney will review your case and get in-touch with you.