Have you developed a product?
Did you start to sell it online with some success and then almost overnight see other products (that looked like your product) pop-up on platforms like Amazon and Alibaba? Are they using your likeness, your images or your branding? Have you seen your sales decline or is there customer confusion on what is authentic?
Have you received complaints about a product that wasn't yours?
That’s counterfeiting and we can help stop it.
Ference Law is a leading intellectual property law firm, fighting against counterfeit goods and the misrepresentation of products
We help owners, sellers and inventors stop online counterfeiting.
If online hijackers are selling counterfeit versions of your product, we institute action on your behalf. We develop customized strategies to protect you and your brand from intellectual property violations.
Our attorneys are results driven and have shutdown thousands of online sellers, allowing our clients to recapture their market and sales while providing legal assistance for counterfeit brands on Amazon.
E-Commerce Platforms Have Become An Ideal Storefront For Counterfeit Products And Intellectual Property Theft.
They provide a space for counterfeiters to connect with potential customers at a low cost. Most counterfeiters falsely represent themselves by:
- Using the brand or product name.
- Taking photos, videos and/or messaging from the seller’s website.
- Implementing a bait & switch technique – marketing themselves as an authentic product at a reduced price and then shipping counterfeit products that are poorly manufactured and unsafe.
How can the anti counterfeiting law firm, Ference Law, help me protect my Intellectual Property?
We will evaluate your current Intellectual Property protection, we will strengthen it, and we will enforce it.
- With our Intellectual property lawyers’ experience, skills, education and legal knowledge, we prepare and prosecute patent, trademark, and copyright applications on behalf of our clients.
- Ference & Associates works with clients to oversee every aspect of their patent portfolios.
- We pride ourselves on creating value for our clients through our extensive expertise to prevent Intellectual Property theft.
- We have established a strong network of foreign associates to handle intellectual property matters outside of the United States.
- We are currently handling Intellectual Property matters in over 90 different countries.
I've been selling my product for a while, can I still file a patent application? Is there a time limit for filing a patent application?
- There is a limited window of opportunity to file a patent application.
- Most countries require that a patent application be filed prior to a public disclosure of an invention.
- The United States, however, permits a one year grace period from the time of a public disclosure or commercial use of the invention.
- Don’t lose your patent rights before you even file a patent application!
How can Ference Law help me protect my product?
We take the burden off your shoulders and formulate a strategic IP protection plan for your company to stop IP theft and counterfeiting.
- We can start working to protect your product as soon as you contact us.
- We stop counterfeiters from ripping off your product.
- We file cases against these third-party sellers on Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, AliExpress and other online selling platforms.
- We create programs to handle litigation against fraudulent sellers on an affordable basis.
If you believe your brand or product has been subject to counterfeiters, please fill out the form below and a Ference & Associates attorney will review your case and get in-touch with you.
Submit Form for Free Case Review